Tuesday, October 5, 2010

Day Two

Ha, so I am doing it again! Another post the day after I finally started the blog! I had an experience last night that doesn't happen nearly as often as I would like. A friend was doubting whether or not she had Christ in her life and I was able to share my testimony with her, pray with her and encourage her.....all over facebook chat! For all the things facebook is not good for, for all the things people complain about....last night was an example as to how my mighty Lord can and will use ALL things to bring glory to Himself!
One of the things we talked about was feeling alone, with no one to walk these roads with. There are times, of course, when He does have us walk with just Him(never truly alone, though) to help us focus, rely on Him or just so we can enjoy Him. However, He also provides friends to share in the joys, sorrow, burdens and trials of our lives. I know I am guilty of becoming too busy to remember to connect with others at times or just too busy to make the time. When that happens I will tell you(all of no one reading this) it is a lonely road. That is when I am super thankful Jesus reminds me to spend time with friends, even if it is painting shutters or chatting on facebook, we women were made to share life! So as you go through this day the question is...........who will you share your experiences with? Who will you glorify Christ with? Who will you talk to today? It may seem trite and silly, but we are made to connect so get out there and build some friendships!
Hee hee, that's my rant for today! One day I may even let people know I have a blog......one day........

No comments:

Post a Comment