Monday, October 4, 2010

New Day

So this is my first blog post thing :) I have long wanted to write a blog, but what do I have to say that others might want to read? I am not sure I have a good answer to that one, but I have the desire to share my experiences with homeschooling three kids, working at church and trying to keep my house running relatively smoothly! So join me on this trip and we will see where it leads!
I am so unsure of myself I won't be broadcasting to anyone that I even started this blog! Ha, I know it's bravery at it's finest. There is something so permanent about telling everyone to come here and read my musings, something that makes me uncomfortable with people reading my mixed up thoughts. I know it makes no sense at all, I want to write but am unsure I want people to read! hee hee, it should keep things interesting!

No comments:

Post a Comment