Monday, January 24, 2011

Multitude Monday

I haven't numbered my multitudes....I haven't kept track....and it is ok :)

Thankful for homeschooling...no matter how hard
Thankful for kids....even the annoying ones ;)
Thankful for healthy foods
Thankful for kids would love healthy food
Thankful for computers
Thankful for phones....keeping me in touch with friends far away
Thankful for typing lessons for the kids
Thankful for tutors
Thankful for the lessons Christ teaches me through my kids
Thankful for the comfort of my bed
Thankful for the availability of a doctor when I need it
Thankful for a car....especially when it works
Thankful for the realization that the day is going haywire and why
Thankful for opportunities to share Christ
Thankful for opportunities to share His love
Thankful for friends
Thankful for family
Thankful for work
Thankful that I am not washing a mound of clothes by hand!
Thankful that I have time to sit and write this list.
Thankful that as I write, the annoying parts of the day begin to fall into the proper order
Thankful that that order means they don't even need to be noticed
Thankful for mercy, grace and love
Thankful for my daughter's favorite friend, Nancy :)
Thankful for work.....no matter how hard.
Thankful for the reminder from myself(ha ha) to look up not around and to stay focused on Him
Thankful for the desire to garden
Thankful that it is a challenge.....perseverance in action!
Thankful for my man of God....such a gift.
Thankful for challenges
Thankful for life
Thankful for the bravery of friends as they rely on Christ
Thankful for the piano....even when it is too loud for me :)
Thankful for my church family
Thankful for by Bible study sisters
Just plain thankful! :)

1 comment:

  1. you haven't numbered and it is ok. and how i praise Him that you KNOW that - peace like a river, my friend!

    i celebrate all of your thanks with you this day. as i read over your multitude of gratitude it is this that catches my eye:

    Thankful for my daughter's favorite friend, Nancy :)

    of course, the obvious - that all the world would receive His love and love Him in return...

    but also, that they would all have a Nancy :}

    ReplyDelete